This program supports children 2 years and 8 months to 5 years old who have a first language other than English or have mild, moderate or severe delays in their development.
- Each class has a team of professionals who help children work on speech, mobility and everyday tasks like communicating and exploring their senses through play.
- The program consists of four half-day classes each week, running Tuesday to Friday.
- Classes may be offered in the morning or afternoon.
- There is not cost to attend Pre-Kindergarten.
- Every March, we hold information and screening sessions for families to learn more about our Pre-Kindergarten programming and find out if their children are eligible for placement in the upcoming school year.
Yellow Bus Service is not available to all children in Pre-Kindergarten. It may be available for children having Program Unit Funding only.